Few frequently asked questions for quick answers to your queries to provide you the best customer experience, your feedback is greatly encouraged.
For more information, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do you ship from?
- We have two main locations, our partnered factories which are in US and China. So, please expect (if you have ordered more than one product) your order to be shipped from different areas of manufacturing.
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
- Shipping time will depend on which country you reside in and the demand of the product. Though It usually takes 7-28 days for the product to arrive.
How long does it take to receive a tracking number?
- It usually takes 2-5 business days.
Where can I place an order from?
- We provide shipping Worldwide. So, you can order from any country you live in.
Is shipping FREE?
- YES, Shipping is free for all the items. We have free shipping on orders over $75.
Where is your company located?
- We have our office in India; Supply warehouses in the USA; High-Quality vendor contacts in China.
Which currency will I be charged in?
- We process all orders in USD (United States Dollars). While the content of the cart is displayed in several currencies, you will need to checkout using USD at the most current exchange rate.
Will I receive a confirmation number when I place my order?
- Yes, all customers receive an order number after placing their orders.
Please contact us if you don't receive one within 24 hours.
Whom can I contact if I have a problem with my order?
- You can mail us at email@example.com
How can I pay?
- We accept all Major Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, and PayPal
Is Checkout on this site safe and secure?
- Yes, all purchases of yours are safe and secure with us.
Do you sell information to other websites?
- We don’t sell our customer information to other websites. Emails are strictly used to send further promotions and discount coupons.
Will I be responsible for any customs or duty fees?
- This depends upon your location and how much product you have ordered. For most of the countries, you don’t have to pay the customs.